My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Because I don't have anything better to post

I'm not intentionally neglecting the blog. I just haven't had much spare time to compose the high quality posts you have grown accustomed to. We have not visited any more Big Stuff, but as soon as we do I will find time to post them. I did, however, pass through the town of Bongards on my way home on Father's Day. Bongards is the home of a cheese maker and a giant cow. We have been to see the cow before, but I knew he had gotten a fresh coat of paint since we were there and I stopped to take a couple glamour shots.

Bongards Store

Bongards Reflection
The reflection in the window of the cheese store.

Bongards Cow

Bongards Cow
This one is my favorite.

No comments: