My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

New State Map - Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania's Lincoln Highway is littered with roadside attractions. Not all of them are Big Stuff, but there are a few along the way. Pennsylvania is home to a few giant Amish statues, a really creepy pie woman and child, a variety of Muffler Men, and a pub that serves the World's Largest Hamburgers. See the map.

Big Amos

Photo by insertadjectivehere.

As always, if I have missed anything, please let me know.

2 comments:

Brian Butko said...

Three of my favorite things - Roadside Giants, Lincoln Highway, and Pennsylvania! Sounds like a fun trip. There's a giant hamburger in downtown Pittsburgh for next time.

Brian
http://www.brianbutko.com
http://www.lincolnhighwaynews.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip. I have added it to the map.

We haven't visited any of these yet. Our focus is on Minnesota, but we'll stop at attractions in other states during our travels. So far that only amounts to 1 in Iowa. I have been slowly making maps for other states and posting them here.