My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Wisconsin Map

My Big Stuff - Wisconsin map is done. Wisconsin has quite a collection going, but it doesn't quite compare to that of Minnesota. Wisconsin is home to a plethora of giant cows and oversized mice holding cheese. Wisconsin is also home to the World's Largest Penny, the World's Largest 6-Pack, the World's Third Largest Loon (Nice try, Wisconsin), the World's Tallest Grandfather Clock, a legitimate challenger to the World's Biggest Ball of Twine title, and a mythical beast known as the Hodag.


Hodag photo from RoadsideAmerica

Wisonsin's biggest contributions to the Big Stuff community are the Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame in Hayward, which has the World's Largest Fiberglass Fish (world's largest fiberglass anything), and F.A.S.T. Corp., the company that makes many of these large fiberglass icons.


View Larger Map

If you know of any that I may be missing, please let me know. I probably missed a dozen mouse with cheese statues.

No comments: