My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Friday, November 16, 2007

The Soundtrack: Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff - by Jean Knight

I'm sure most of you know this one. I guess it's a classic. I think we all know what it's about too, Oreo cookies.



Here's a terrible video someone made to Mr. Big Stuff. I mean it's terrible. For some people it might be can't look terrible, others train wreck terrible, and yet for others hilarious terrible.

Here's something for you straight out of 1986. I don't know about you, but I could go for a Coke.

The list so far:
Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota - Weird Al Yankovic
Stevie Nix - The Hold Steady
Mr. Big Stuff - by Jean Knight (or Heavy D & the Boyz)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some more soundtrack suggestions:
Biggest Thing Man Has Ever Done - Dan Bern
Ballad of a Chef - Eye-La
Minnesota - The Push Stars (love this song)
Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys (not a fan, but isn't it perfect?)

Unknown said...

Nice. I had The Push Stars on my to-do list, but none of the other ones. My wife loves that song too (I like it as well).