My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Map Update

I was looking at pictures on Anglerove's Flickr page (one of my research techniques) and found that there is a large cow, similar to the Bongards Cow, in Austin, MN. I think they are from the same mold. The only apparent difference is the paint job. The Austin cow is named Buffy and is brown and white rather than black and white. There is just a little bit of information on Buffy on the Austin Convention and Visitor's Bureau webpage here: http://www.austincvb.com/thingstodo.htm# (You have to click on "Points of Interest" and then click on "Other".)

I have added Buffy to the map.

No comments: