My wife and I are on a mission to visit all the oversized local landmarks throughout Minnesota. This blog chronicles those visits and covers other related topics.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Giant Bronze Bulls

May 31, 2009 - St. Paul, MN

3 Giant Metal Bulls

On the St. Paul campus of the University of Minnesota you will find these three giant bronze bulls. They are the creation of sculptor Peter Woytuk and sit across the street from Haecker Hall. They were put into place in 2001.

The bulls are rather large. The tallest one is approximately 7 or 8 feet tall and I would guess they are all about 12 feet long. The bulls are also a lot of fun to climb on. I mean... uhhh... that's what I've been told... not that we would climb all over them and take a bunch of pictures of us doing that and have them saved on my computer. We wouldn't do that.

Low Bull

Middle Bull

High Bull

2 comments:

Gino said...

I love those cows.

danew1260 said...

My cousin made those, Love them